Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

60

DSC_6562

This is my cousin. I can count on one hand the number of times we've actually met. The first time she was only 3 years old and cute as a button. We met again a few years ago years ago. She was still cute and into Barbie dolls. Last month she was in Trinidad for the day in transit with her mom(#59). She is no longer cute; she is gorgeous! And she has traded the Barbies for something else that starts with b.
Boys?
More like books.
Keep an eye on this one as she destined for greatness.

Chloé is a principled young lady who isn't easily swayed by peer pressure. I like that she is not afraid to stand up for what is right. I don't want to embarrass her but I have to tell you that she told me a story that touched me greatly. Chloé you made me so proud to be related to you! Muah!

2 comments:

  1. really lovely smile. i had a hard time what to comment on. i know a bunch of people doing this project & i think you're doing it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete