Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

63

DSC_8644

Nadia is an accomplished young lady who was one of the bridesmaids at my wedding to her cousin Marcus. Denise ( #62) is her mom. I'm trying hard to remember what she studied at University and failing miserably although her graduation picture is stuck up on my mother-in-law's fridge (sorry Nads).

I know she is super intelligent but maybe my memory failure about her scholarly accolades has to do with the fact that it's outshone by her sunny personality.  Nadia radiates a positive energy that is hard to ignore. She is warm, friendly and beautiful. I know. You want to hate her right? See the thing is you can't cause she's just so darn personable and sweet.  She and her brother Tariq always impress me with their ability to be comfortable in any setting, mingling with anyone of any generation.

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to be around so many lovely people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is facinating - I love this idea. I love faces - when I write, I usually describe the eyes, or the mouth, or hair, of my characters. But, in real life, the entire face tells stories. Lovely

    (I am here from one of the BBQ's but I sure can't remember which one *laugh* maybe Karen G or?)

    ReplyDelete