Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

22

22


I caught her beautiful laugh by accident. I hadn't planned on photographing my co-worker Carol.  I was actually setting up to photograph someone else and asked her to stand in so that I could test my settings and make my camera adjustments.  She obliged and we got into an 'old talk' about her days as a photographer. Before long she was cracking up about something that another person in the room was saying to her.

Carol laughs with her whole being. Hers is not a politely coughed "tee hee" with a hand over mouth; it's a loud unapologetic burst of sound that dares you not to be drawn in by it's ribald warmth.  It is a deep from the belly laugh. It is infectious. Before you know it,  you will find yourself standing hands akimbo, head thrown back, answering with a joyful "cyar cyar" sound of your own..

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.  ~Victor Hugo
A person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed.~Bernard Cerf

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo of a lovely moment. I can tell she has a great laugh.

    ReplyDelete